Clinical Psychologist/Registered Psychologist/Clinical Psychology Registrar
Healthy Connections Clinical Psychology is a growing practice in the Lower Blue Mountains, approximately 10 minutes from the Nepean River. We work with people across all stages of the lifespan and strive to be an integral member of our community.
We are seeking a clinician with the following skills and attributes:
- Warm and engaging, with excellent therapeutic skills in an evidence-based modality of his or her choice
- Experience and willingness to work with a broad range of presentations
- Able to build and maintain rapport with clients and referrers
- Desire to work collegially within a small, dedicated team
- Demonstrated commitment to clinical supervision and continuing education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Comfortable and professional work environment
- Attractive and competitive % split or day rate options
- Board Approved Clinical Supervision
- Administrative support
- Appropriate referrals
- Extensive practice resources
- Regular case discussion and professional development opportunities
- An organisational ethos that prioritises your development as a clinician through reasonable caseloads and opportunities to explore your interests
- Full registration with AHPRA and Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance
- Eligible for a Medicare Provider Number
- Working with Children Check number
- ABN (or willing to apply)
Candidates demonstrating one or more of the following will be given additional consideration:
- A Master’s degree or higher
- An interest in both short and long-term interventions
- An interest in group work for children, adolescents or adults
- An interest in working with individuals from a Christian worldview
Please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com. For additional information, please contact Tiffany on (02) 4739-9786 or email, . Applications will be considered upon receipt.
Remedial Massage Therapist
Healthy Connections Clinical Psychology is also looking for a Remedial Massage Therapist with a passion for supporting individuals’ mental wellbeing through massage.
About the role:
We are looking massage therapist with an interest in mental health across the lifespan to join our team on a part-time basis with great earning potential on a percentage of billings basis.
This position is best suited to a passionate Massage Therapist who is committed to achieving the best possible results for clients. You must be able to work independently, as well as collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team.
- You are a strong, passionate, experienced Massage Therapist, with a demonstratable interest in mental health and wellbeing across the lifespan
- You have a Diploma Qualification
- You can demonstrate further training in trauma-informed practice and mental health
- You have Health Fund Registration
- You are an Australian Resident with no working restrictions
- You are flexible, organised, and on time, with availability to work 2 days per week
How to apply:For further information, or to apply, please send your resume and cover letter to .