Clinical Psychologist/Registered Psychologist/Social Worker
Healthy Connections Clinical Psychology (HCCP) is located in a former GP surgery on the main highway and train line of Blaxland, a beautiful village in the lower Blue Mountains. Blaxland is an easy commute AGAINST traffic - about 10 minutes from Penrith and 35 minutes from Parramatta on the M4. Our facilities were extensively renovated approximately 12 months ago and include comfortable consult rooms, a dedicated play therapy room, group room, kitchen, and resource rooms. We enjoy good relationships with a variety of referral sources, see a wide range of presentations across the lifespan, and clinicians are supported by a helpful, motivated and professional administrative team. Parking is free, plentiful, and close by - as is good coffee! Don’t want to commute and considering a tree change? The beautiful Blue Mountains has much to offer its residents in housing, schools, recreation, and unbeatable natural beauty. Many say it’s the perfect work/life balance.
At HCCP, we genuinely care about your wellbeing. We want you to feel appreciated and supported. We want you to enjoy coming to the office – for you, for your clients, for your colleagues, and for our community. We value curiosity and creativity. Want to run a group or offer a workshop? Or work with a new client group or presentation? We want to support you through formal and informal individual and/or group supervision, flexible working hours, and access to resources and CPD. We support you practically with great admin support, appropriate referrals, reasonable caseloads, and useful resources. We want clinicians to stay awhile, to be an integral part of our community, so we offer competitive day room rates or a better than expected % split. Curious if we may be a good fit? Give us a call today and come see for yourself.
We are seeking a clinician with the following skills and attributes:
- Warm and engaging, with excellent therapeutic skills in an evidence-based modality of his or her choice
- Experience and willingness to work with a broad range of presentations
- Able to build and maintain rapport with clients and referrers
- Desire to work collegially within a small, dedicated team
- Demonstrated commitment to clinical supervision and continuing education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Comfortable and professional work environment
- Attractive and competitive % split or day rate options
- Board Approved Clinical Supervision
- Administrative support
- Appropriate referrals
- Extensive practice resources
- Regular case discussion and professional development opportunities
- An organisational ethos that prioritises your development as a clinician through reasonable caseloads and opportunities to explore your interests
- Full registration with AHPRA and Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance
- Eligible for a Medicare Provider Number
- Working with Children Check number
- ABN (or willing to apply)
Candidates demonstrating one or more of the following will be given additional consideration:
- A Master’s degree or higher
- An interest in working with preschool and primary-aged
- An interest in working with adults and older adult children
- An interest in working with individuals from a Christian worldview
Please email your cover letter and CV to . For additional information, please contact Tiffany on (02) 4739-9786 or email, . Applications will be considered upon receipt.
Remedial Massage Therapist
Healthy Connections Clinical Psychology is also looking for a Remedial Massage Therapist with a passion for supporting individuals’ mental wellbeing through massage.
About the role:
We are looking massage therapist with an interest in mental health across the lifespan to join our team on a part-time basis with great earning potential on a percentage of billings basis.
This position is best suited to a passionate Massage Therapist who is committed to achieving the best possible results for clients. You must be able to work independently, as well as collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team.
- You are a strong, passionate, experienced Massage Therapist, with a demonstratable interest in mental health and wellbeing across the lifespan
- You have a Diploma Qualification
- You can demonstrate further training in trauma-informed practice and mental health
- You have Health Fund Registration
- You are an Australian Resident with no working restrictions
- You are flexible, organised, and on time, with availability to work 2 days per week
How to apply:For further information, or to apply, please send your resume and cover letter to .